D23: The Official Disney Fan Club, today announced a host of new and continuing money-saving discounts and special offers, all designed to bring fantastic opportunities to D23 Members throughout the coming year.
Press Release from Disney
Burbank, Calif. (Jan 6, 2011) – D23: The Official Disney Fan Club, today announced a host of new and continuing money-saving discounts and special offers, all designed to bring fantastic opportunities to D23 Members throughout the coming year. D23 is also launching http://Disney.com/D23Offers, a URL dedicated to the most up-to-date information on all benefits and discounts.
“D23’s membership of passionate Disney fans is ever-growing, so we wanted to ensure that our members have an easy way to stay informed about the newest ways membership benefits can enhance their already amazing Disney experiences,” says Steven Clark, head of D23. “With these offers, the ways to save expand beyond discounts on events and outings, and offer added value to D23’s already outstanding benefits.”
D23 Members enjoy the quarterly Disney twenty-three magazine, which explores the incredible past, vibrant present and exciting future of Disney. Single issues of the lavishly produced, oversized Disney twenty-three retail for $15.95 each, but Gold-level D23 Members get each issue sent directly to them in special protective packaging, with surprise member gifts—including the 2011 annual gift, a striking analog watch featuring Bandleader Mickey Mouse with a black leather strap—that aren’t available anywhere else.
The magazine, gifts and signature one-of-a-kind special events are only the start of the D23 experience. D23 has also created a host of money-saving discounts and special 2011 offers outlined below:
D23 Member Discounts Available throughout 2011
- Mary Poppins on Broadway NEW: D23 Members can save over 40% on seats at select performances on this “practically perfect” Broadway musical now through April 17, 2011.
- Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre & CURL by Sammy Duvall NEW: Sammy is offering D23 Members 10% off all waterfront activities—including parasailing, water skiing, wake boarding, and personal watercraft rentals—at Walt Disney World as well as 10% off most purchases at CURL on Downtown Disney’s Pleasure Island.
- ABC TV Store NEW: ABC is offering D23 Members a 20% discount year round on all purchases made at their online store! There's something for every TV fan, with terrific items from many fan-favorite ABC shows!
- Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group NEW: D23 Members receive 10% off their bill at all Ralph Brennan restaurants including Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney Anaheim and their New Orleans establishments: Red Fish Grill, Ralph’s on the Park, and the Courtyard Cafe at the New Orleans Museum of Art.
- ESPN Zone® at Downtown Disney, Anaheim: Show a valid D23 membership card prior to ordering and receive a burger, a non-alcoholic beverage and a $15 game card for only $20!
- House of Blues Orlando Downtown Disney: D23 Members save 15% off their meals at House of Blues Orlando in Downtown Disney.
- Sanders Art Studio: D23 Members receive free framing and shipping on all items from Sanders Art Studio, an authorized gallery of Disney Fine Art. Choose from dozens of stunning pieces of beloved Disney characters from Mickey Mouse to Jack Sparrow.
- eFX Collectibles: D23 Members receive special pricing on meticulously crafted, limited-edition Disney collectibles produced by eFX including Captain Nemo’s Nautilus and the Evil Queen’s Heart Box.
- Scrapblog: Scrapblog and D23 have teamed to bring Disney memories to life. D23 Members have access to member-exclusive content including logos, images and art to create scrapbooks, calendars, travelogues, yearbooks, greeting cards and any other creations they make on Scrapblog.
- Mandara Spa: The luxurious Mandara Spa offers D23 Members 10% discount off their treatments at all of its locations across North America, Mexico, the Bahamas and the Caribbean. Mandara has spas in both Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and Spa and the Walt Disney World Dolphin & Swan.
D23 Members will receive a discount on tickets to the ultimate Disney event for fans and families, taking place in Anaheim, Calif., from August 19-21, 2011. It’s the greatest gathering of all things Disney under one roof! Members who purchase tickets by June 30, 2011 can save as much as $144 off the general admission price of tickets.
All discounts and special promotions are available to both Gold and Silver-level D23 Members. Additional offers and discounts will be announced throughout 2011.
Gold-level D23 Memberships are $74.99, and Silver-level memberships (which provide all benefits with the exception of a Disney twenty-three subscription) are just $34.99 a year.
For more details on becoming a member of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club, or renewing existing memberships, visit www.D23.com.