HP Helps DreamWorks Animation's Turbo Race into Theaters
- Reliable application performance through HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage, creating a storage infrastructure for critical production pipeline tools. Secondary HP 3PAR StoreServ arrays provide disaster-recovery capabilities to keep operations up and running.
- Secured archiving with HP StoreAll 9730 Storage allows artists and engineers to protect and conveniently access the 230 terabytes of files that make up “Turbo,” in addition to the studio’s other films and production assets.
- Simplified network management with the HP Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) enables the studio to manage multiple article network switches and configure redundancy without unwanted downtime.
- Increased data center density and flexibility with HP BladeSystem c7000, allowing engineers to smoothly implement next-generation servers with minimal disruption.
- Improved color accuracy and consistency across workstations and printers with HP DreamColor displays to simplify creative decision making without the need for specially designed color rooms.
- Reduced print management complexity and improved workflow processes with HP Managed Print Services, which leverage integrated monitoring software to enable DreamWorks Animation to anticipate future resource demands, accelerate business and quickly remediate technical issues.