E-on Software Ships Vue 10 Infinite and Vue 10 xStream
• Edge-based Anti-Aliasing: A new edge-based anti-aliasing algorithm is added to complement the previous color-based anti-aliasing strategy. Both AA settings can be configured independently.
• Improved Depth of Field and Motion Blur.
• Up to 30% Faster Rendering Speed*: Significant internal optimizations made to Vue 10’s rendering engine will result in dramatically accelerated rendering.
• And much more: new "Main View Defined" Aspect Ratio, Multiple Camera Aspect Ratio Variation, Improved Render Area, Texture Projection Node, Mixed Materials Alpha Channel, Collada Morph Targets...
• Plus all the new features introduced in Vue 9.5 such as GPU Anti-Aliasing, FastHybrid Depth of Field, Atmosphere Relighting, Localized Cloud Layers, Advanced Cloud Control, Interactive Texture Placement, Custom Star Maps and more.
More details on the new features are available on the e-on software website, at: www.e-onsoftware.com/infinite and www.e-onsoftware.com/xstream.
* Compared to the same render settings in Vue 9.5
Pricing and Availability
Standard Retail Price:
Vue 10 xStream retails for $1,790 (with one year maintenance), and upgrades from Vue 9 xStream starting at $395. Vue 9 Infinite retails for $1,190 (with one year maintenance), with upgrades from Vue 9 Infinite starting at $295. Upgrades from Vue 8 Infinite and Vue 8 xStream are also available (see full product pricelist at http://www.e-onsoftware.com/pricelist for details).
Annual subscriptions for Educational licenses of Vue xStream and Infinite are available respectively for $149 and $99 per seat and per year. Upgrades to Vue 10 are free for owners of active educational licenses.
Following the terms of the complimentary 30 day maintenance included with each new purchase, customers who purchased Vue 9.5 xStream or Vue 9.5 Infinite after October 02, 2011 will automatically receive their upgrade to Vue 10 at no charge.
Yearly maintenance plans are available for both products. More information on e-on software’s maintenance plans can be found at: www.e-onsoftware.com/maintenance.
Vue 10 xStream and Vue 10 Infinite are available in English for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, and on Mac OSX 10.5+ (Mac Intel only) for both 32 and 64 bit.
Vue 10 xStream is compatible with the following renderers:
• 3ds Max 2008 to 2012: MentalRay (integrated and MR satellites), V-Ray
• Maya 2008 to 2012: MentalRay (integrated and MR satellites), V-Ray, Maya Software
• Softimage | XSI 7 to 2012: MentalRay (integrated and MR satellites)
• Cinema 4D R11.0 to R13: native renderer
• LightWave 9.3 to 10: native renderer
Other renderers are under consideration.
Personal Learning Editions:
E-on software will be releasing a Personal Learning Edition of Vue 10 Infinite and xStream later in the year.
About e-on software
E-on software is the leading developer of solutions for the creation, animation, rendering and integration of natural 3D environments. Offering a wide array of Digital Nature products and applications, e-on software provides solutions adapted to every project and budget. E-on software products are used worldwide by the film, television, architecture, game, science, educational and entertainment industries.
E-on software products were used in feature films such as "Avatar", "Clash of The Titans", "The Wolf Man", "2012", "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus", "GI Joe – The Rise of The Cobra", "The Proposal", "Land Of The Lost", "Terminator 4, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", "Indiana Jones 4", "Monster Vs Aliens", "Australia", "The Spiderwick Chronicles", "KungFu Panda", "Pirates of the Caribbean 2" and TV series such as "Battlestar Gallactica", "Stargate Atlantis" and more. Read more on these stories in e-on software's Spotlights section: www.e-onsoftware.com/spotlight.
E-on software was founded on the premise that powerful graphics tools should never get in the way of the designer’s creativity. By investing significant resources into research and development, e-on software is able to deliver cutting-edge, user friendly technologies that produce stunning Digital Nature scenery.