Digimation Announces the Release of BonesPro 4
From a Digimation press release.
ORLANDO, Florida — March 02, 2010 — Digimation®, a leading provider of 3D content, software, and custom services to the entertainment and defense industry, today announced the release of BonesPro 4, its powerful, easy to use skeletal deformation system, now available online at www.digimation.com.
Digimation has re-released BonesPro 4 — its unique character skinning tool for 3ds Max — in cooperation with 3d-io developers and designers. The popular and reliable organic skinning plug-in has been improved and optimized to further enhance artist productivity. The new version of BonesPro continues the tradition of incomparably fast and easy skinning setup and smooth skin deformations.
Key features include;
- Speed, BonesPro delivers fast results through a quick assignment set-up and convenient adjustment options.
- Quality, Meshes deform like elastic skin, avoid face clipping, and don’t tear vertices too far apart from each other.
- Flexibility, Hypodermic deformer objects can handle the most problematic areas in an animated mesh with ease.
- Teamwork, API access allows integration into existing pipelines and Teams can collaborate on scenes without having to supply everyone with licenses.
- And beyond, BonesPro can not only be used for traditional character skinning but also for many specialized animation effects.
BonesPro 4 includes five complimentary models from Digimation's Model Bank Library and is available for purchase at www.digimation.com. Upgrades to earlier versions and educational licenses are also available at a discounted price.
Digimation is a world leader in the 3D industry with products and services designed to accelerate the development, and enhance the quality of visual communication, training, and entertainment in the commercial and defense sectors. For more information about the company's award-winning products and services, please visit www.digimation.com.
3d-io games & video production GmbH is specialized company for high-end software development, modeling, animation, rendering, CG effects and 3D industrial design. 3d-io GmbH, headquartered in Wiesbaden, Germany, has an established strong presence in game development, design & video production, digital content creation as well as in graphics and animation. We are dedicated to provide easy-to-use software products accompanied by dedicated support team, experienced programmers and top notch 3D artists. For more information, visit www.3d-io.com.