All 13 episodes from Season 2 in a 2-Disc collection set on DVD October 14, 2014.
Burbank – Mark your territories (or your calendars) and wag those tails as Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group (WBHEG) will release the long-awaited Cartoon Network Hall of Fame: Courage the Cowardly Dog: Season Two on DVD this fall. Available on October 14, 2014,Cartoon Network Hall of Fame: Courage the Cowardly Dog: Season Two includes all 13 episodes from the series’ second season in a two-disc collectors set, and is priced to own for $24.98 SRP.
Courage’s adventures in cowardice continue in the complete second season of this hair-raising series. Life is never normal in Nowhere (Kansas that is), home of Courage and his beloved owners Muriel and Eustace – also home to all sorts of villainous freaks and oddities! The strangeness doesn’t let up in these 13 unreal episodes. In each adventure, our hero must face his fear to: save the dying sun, win a break dancing battle against an insecure robot and capture an opera-loving sea serpent, to name but a few! Don’t be afraid, this two-disc collection is stuffed with the absurd haunts and hilarity that only Courage can provide!
Courage the Cowardly Dog originated from a short on Cartoon Network's animation showcase series created by Hanna-Barbera president Fred Seibert, titled "The Chicken from Outer Space." The segment was nominated for an Academy Award in 1996, and Cartoon Network commissioned the series based on the short.
1. The Magic Tree of Nowhere / Robot Randy
2. The Curse of Shirley / Courage In the Big Stinkin' City
3. Family Business / One Thousand Years of Courage
4. Courage Meets the Mummy / Invisible Muriel
5. The Human Habitrail / Mission to the Sun
6. Courage the Fly / Katz Kandy
7. Nowhere T.V. / Mega Muriel the Magnificent
8. Bad Hair Day / The Forbidden Hat of Gold
9. Serpent of the Evil River / The Transplant
10. Car Broke. Phone. Yes? / Cowboy Courage
11. Evil Weevil / McPhearson Phantom
12. House of Discontent / The Sand Whale Strikes
13. The Tower of Dr. Zalost
Source: Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group
Jennifer Wolfe is Director of News & Content at Animation World Network.