Identity FX Unveils New 2D and 3-D Services
* 2D-3D Conversion Services: state of the art stereo conversion services, with artists steeped in a custom tailored conversion workflow, built in close partnership with The Foundry (Nuke) and Imagineer Systems (mocha Pro);
* Complete 2D and 3D DI Finishing Services up to 4K: Leveraging the raw horsepower of the Mistika platform, Identity FX provides real time 2D and 3D stereo finishing, color correction and clean up on multiple streams/sequences in a single workflow;
* Native Stereo Pre-Viz: On-set, real-time stereo 3D pre-viz capabilities enabling production crews to save significant time and money
* Stereo Native Correction Services: Real-time stereo color and depth grading, geometry correction, and clean up with resolutions up to 4k;
* On-Set Consultative and VFX Supervisor Services: On-set expertise, such as VFX and Stereo supervision, stereo dailies, real-time stereo previz, and on-set compositing.
"Identity FX is a valuable partner to us; we're so impressed with how they've embraced mocha Pro so quickly and effectively in their stereo conversion pipeline," adds Ross Shain, chief marketing officer for Imagineer Systems. "Mistika and mocha Pro make a great facility combination. Mistika's, high speed performance is an ideal station for 4K effects compositing, while mocha Pro offers efficient desktop utility tools for roto, tracking and removal based on Imagineer's Planar Tracking engine. This innovative new workflow that Identity has created will allow them to turn around any VFX project quickly and with quality results, and is ideal to take on heavy 4K composites and shots that require planar tracking or multliple roto artists. Imagineer works hard to integrate with the industry's most popular post-production tools, from Final Cut, After Effects and Avid to Flame, Fusion and Nuke. We look forward to working with Identity and SGO to continue development of the mocha/Mistika workflow."
About Identity FX
Identity FX, Inc. is a full-service Visual Effects and Stereoscopic 3D facility located in Los Angeles. Established in 2004, Identity FX has more than one-hundred visual effects and stereoscopic credits to its name, and counts all of the major US Studios and several television networks as clients. Identity FX has extensive experience in broadcast, including work on commercials for Coca-Cola, McDonalds and Google, titles and graphics for America's Next Top Model, and trailers for Fox, Lions Gate, Universal, Warner Brothers, Walden Media, MGM, Fox Searchlight, and Paramount Classics. Identity FX has also completed Stereo 3D conversion and native stereo work for films such as Conan the Barbarian, Green Lantern, Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Piranha 3D, U23D, Aliens of the Deep, and the SONY Bravia 3NET demo. The supervising producers are David Scott Van Woert, Leo Vezzali and Alison Savitch. For more information on Identity FX, please visit www.identityfx.com.