HP Unveils New Workstations
HP announced a new line of workstations that include the first small form factor workstation to be available in every region of the world, multicore processor updates to its Z workstation series (http://www.awn.com/articles/review/hp-z800-workstation-review-first-look) and a mobile workstation with DreamColor display technology (http://www.awn.com/articles/technology/digital-eye-color-me-happy-hps-dr...).
- Adding to the award-winning HP Z workstation series, the HP Z200 SFF workstation delivers performance and reliability in a sleek, ultra compact and affordable package and is a great choice for space-constrained environments including the health care, engineering, education, financial and original equipment manufacturer markets.
- New six-core, 32nm Intel Xeon 5600 series processors are now available on HP Z800, Z600 and Z400 workstations, which deliver greater parallel processing performance.
- Dressed in a gun metal anodized-aluminum finish, the HP EliteBook 8740w mobile workstation is HP's most powerful mobile workstation to date. It delivers advanced graphics and performance capabilities, along with the ability to produce accurate, predictable and consistent color through itsHP DreamColor display.
Pricing and availability
- The HP Z200 SFF workstation is expected to be available worldwide starting April 5. U.S. pricing starts at $739.
- The HP Z400, Z600 and Z800 are available today worldwide. U.S. pricing starts at $929 for the HP Z400 workstation, $1,579 for the HP Z600 workstation and $1,799 for the HP Z800 workstation.
- The HP EliteBook 8740w is expected to be available worldwide starting in April. U.S. pricing starts at $1,999.
More information about the products, including product specifications and images, is available at www.hp.com/personal.