Kicking off today for the fifteenth year in a row, Autodesk's annual 3December event pays tribute to the art of computer graphics and the talent behind them.
Kicking off today, Autodesk's annual 3December event pays tribute to the art of computer graphics and the talent behind them for the fifteenth year in a row. From December 3-6, Autodesk will host a series of live and virtual events for artists from around the world to enjoy.
Autodesk 3December 2013 Festivities Include:
- A special event at Autodesk University on December 3 that will also be streamed live from 7-8:30 pm PST on AREA TV
- The debut of a behind-the-scenes presentation on the making of the sci-fi thriller Elysium on December 4 at 2:30 pm PST (also available for live viewing via AREA TV)
- Ongoing "Behind the ScreenZ" stories, artist interviews and tutorials that show how customers are employing Maya, 3ds Max, Softimage and Mudbox on everyday projects
- A 'Fake or Photo Challenge' that tests viewers' abilities to discern real photos from CG images
- Free online MasterClasses
For complete details, visit: area.autodesk.com/3dec2013 .
Jennifer Wolfe is Director of News & Content at Animation World Network.