Search form

Animators needed for various series, (need to work for free!)

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Animators needed for various series, (need to work for free!)

Hello everyone,

my name is Cyber Prime, and I need people to animate different series, all for free, but you will have a lot of praise, you can put yourself at the beginning and end of every episode, é.g. Animated by (your name), and you will be promoted, even in videos yo have nothing to do with.

You will have to work for free, and have to apply the background music, and before you begin animating, you have to show me what characters or place look like, only main characters , you can animate the background and other characters whatever way you want.

now, without further ado, here are the series:

a 2d eddsworld like series,

a good quality 3d transformer like series, which will be one of my main series as it will be me, in it.

funny moments, which can be animated any, ANY WAY YOU LIKE, feature whoever you want, wherever you want, so long as it suits the audio, you can take the sound from at of my videos, so long as it hasn't been used before.

A deathbattle series, with different animation techniques every episode,

and perhaps a zombie apocalypse story, but I don't know how it will look, I have a story and it will have to be realistic.

Nd more, like music videos, but that won't be for a while.

AnywY thanks for this if any of you say you'll help for free, more than one person can apply because very series, and every episode of funny moments have their own style, YOUR STYLE.

anyway let me know, and thanks!

Edited by: Cyber Prime on 05/05/2016 - 12:53pm
A deathbattle series, with

A deathbattle series, with different animation techniques every episode, https://thebestekalender.de/