Search form

Looking for an interesting and dark animation to accompany a 7 minute piece of music (classical)

1 post / 0 new
Looking for an interesting and dark animation to accompany a 7 minute piece of music (classical)

Hello there!

I have recently composed a piece of music called 'Animal' which is inspired by farm animals and the life they face. But also relates to all animals in general and how they are used for profit.  It starts from the journey to the slaughterhouse all the way until the end.

I really would love animation for this piece as I believe it will bring it to life :-)

I have very distinct ideas of how the animation for this could play out but I don't want anything 'too' explicit. I would love for it to be very imaginative, dark, atmospheric and somewhat abstract. I can also imagine it being almost balletic at times. I am of course totally open to new ideas!

I'm looking for a talented animator who connects with this idea. I really don't have much of a budget so perhaps it could suit a student looking for the 'experience'. However, I am flexible for the right match.

If it sounds like something interesting to you please feel free to drop me a line at Alexandramartinmusic@gmail.com and we can discuss it further.

Thanks! :)

Edited by: LexxyBM on 04/28/2016 - 2:43am