Search form

Traditional Animators Needed

1 post / 0 new
Traditional Animators Needed

For now, you can call me Wily. If this doesn't work out, I probably won't be around long enough to be called anything else. So here goes. I'm a screenwriter, or at least, I'm trying to be one. I've got a script in development which I will link soon enough, but have none of the talent required to actually adapt it. Now that's where you come in hypothetical animators showing hypothetical interest. I would appreciate the help of some traditional, hand-drawn animators in bringing this project to life. Now, I can't pay any of you immediately. I'm no professional. I'm one guy who out of desperation and hope came here to see if anyone could help get this off the ground, and then maybe, just maybe I could post it somewhere and start making money to pay said hypotheticals for their hard work. But for that to happen, I'll need some people who love the joy of bringing an idea to life just a little bit more than cold-hard cash. I'll leave the link to the script, as well as my email at the bottom of this, if anyone shows a fleeting interest.

Script- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F6pBSRJ-vP8yrfL49WTlqN5kuKeT7Q-Y88QPpVHcjNo/edit?usp=sharing

Email- sawyergrincewich@yahoo.com