Search form

ANIMATION PORTFOLIO WORKSHOP WIN A FREE TUITION CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST 2016

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
ANIMATION PORTFOLIO WORKSHOP WIN A FREE TUITION CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST 2016

If you love designing animation characters, then sharpen your pencil and enter the APW 2016 Character Design Contest.  You can win free tuition for the 2016/2017 session of the APW, animation industry standard Toon Boom software, art supplies or passes to Anime North 2016.

• First prize – Free tuition for the 2016/2017 session of APW.  Total value $5,194 CDN.
  • Second Prize – Toon Boom Harmony
  • Third Prize – Toon Boom Storyboard Pro
  • Fourth Prize – $350 worth of art supplies,
  • Fifth Prize – free passes to Anime North 2016.

Anyone who has not been an APW student or in a post secondary animation or illustration program can enter and be eligible to win.

• Open to Canadian Citizens only.

Please visit our website at Animation Portfolio Workshop for complete contest details and info.

Happy Drawing!

Edited by: Gerard Sternik on 02/03/2016 - 3:29pm
I would have joined in if it

I would have joined in if it wasn't for Canadian citizens only.

APW CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST 2016

Sorry about that Dataman, we're still trying to figure out a way to make the contest international...the problem is giving prizes away other than the free tuition that would require the winner to travel to Canada to collect on...it's asking a lot of the runners-up.

Nevertheless, we are working on it, as we would like to expand the contest to include as many people as possible from around the globe...

Thanks for your post.

No problem.

No problem.

Maybe you should mention the fact in the starting post, though? So that other people wouldn't be confused like me.

APW FREE TUITION CONTEST

Thanks for the suggestion...I did exactly as you said...

Thanks.

Cheers.