Search form

Looking for animator and an illustrator

1 post / 0 new
Looking for animator and an illustrator

I am the creator of an adult themed superhero comicbook anand animated series. The humor is not for the faint hearted (Adult swim style).

I have worked on this concept for 3 years. The name, storyline, characters, and designs are complete and copyrighted. 12 episodes are written through the collaboration with 2 successful stand up comedians.

I recently drawn interest from a highly successful cartoon creator/producer who is requiring that I have a 2-3 minute animated short as well to complete the presentation.

In addition, we have decided to create a comic book series based on the concept which will help promote the series as well.

I need some animators and illustrators who have interest in superhero comic book type material to assist me. The existing artwork and designs are still open for collaboration.

I am willing to compensate qualified individuals with a written agreement granting permanent interest intellectually and financially in the project.

The project is unique and very humorous. Those who have exposed to it laugh extensively and have noticably been affected by the disturbing nature of the material. Lol.

Please contact me if you are interested @

hookersandheroes@gmail.com