Search form

Outmode - Panoram Heist

1 post / 0 new
Outmode - Panoram Heist

Last May I started on an idea for an animated band called Outmode. Originally inspired by the Gorillaz, but catered to video games. The band themselves are not the focus of their music videos, rather, they play the music that takes place over the narratives in them.

<<Some art of the band>>Some more art of the band

The band members are Babalola (a 'vocalist'), D6 (drummer), Acid (keyboardist) and Sheela (electric/bass guitarist)

The stories play out in the form of cutscenes and animated video game footage. That's what sets this a bit apart from most animations styled after video-games. It doesn't just LOOK like a video game, it also behaves like it's a real one! Animating in this discipline and telling narratives through it is a passion of mine and I am going to use Outmode to keep exploring this. I have a lot of ideas for more music videos!

Here's their first music video:
https://youtu.be/IjupQkd3xKI

Animated over three months, Panoram Heist tells the story of a crook who's looking to make some easy cash. He makes the mistake of stealing the cash register from a bar that Outmode is playing at. Getting the attention of the bartender....as well as the local authorities.

StudioDaeera's picture
"Ever tried? Ever failed? No matter. Try again. Fail again. But fail better."

"Ever tried? Ever failed? No matter. Try again. Fail again. But fail better."