Search form

3D-Animation THE BEST OF LIGHTWAVEPRO COMPILATION BOOK + CD-ROM FOR FREE

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
3D-Animation THE BEST OF LIGHTWAVEPRO COMPILATION BOOK + CD-ROM FOR FREE

Hi, I'm from Germany and I don't like to throw away my husband's 3D-animation book (the copyright is from 1996) and the journals and newsletters that he collected, so I would like to give them away for free (except for the postal charge) if I find anyone interested not just in the book but in the whole package. Otherwise it would be nice if you could recommend me another animation forum with people who live in Germany, just in respect of the postal charge.

My husband was very interested in 3D-animation, so I found this "THE BEST OF LIGHTWAVEPRO COMPILATION BOOK, CD-ROM included, published by:
AMG Media, Inc.
1308 Orleans Dr.
Sunnyvale, CA 94089,

together with some LIGHTWAVEPRO-journals and -newsletters.

You can find some pictures of the book and all by following this link:

http://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/3d-animation-the-best-of-ligh...

Concerning the CD-Rom, the book says: "The free LIGHTWAVEPRO compilation CD-ROM ist packed with over 600 MBs of cool objects, effective Scenes, professional images, useful utilities and superb information! Created by today's top 3D animators, the disk also includes some of the special data from the LIGHTWAVEPRO subscriber disk series from AMG Media, Inc."

Sorry for possible English mistakes...

You should also look into

You should also look into selling online.

Also the "11secondclub" would be a good place to post this information. That forum is almost totally 3D people and it is a very active site.