Search form

What are the top Design and Animation Universities in South America. Argentina/Brazil

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
What are the top Design and Animation Universities in South America. Argentina/Brazil

Hello everyone,

I have set up a new video marketing production blog www.produsive.com  and i am writing an article on the 'South American' affect, mainly looking at the quality talent coming out of Argentina and Brazil. I have experience of working with such talent, and want to look at why there is such talent coming from this area. So i first want to look at the universities and what they are doing differently, is it just the culture?! 

I am looking for your help -  if you know of any top universities i should be getting in touch with then please put a link in this thread. or, if you know of anyone who would be good to interview on this subject, then please also provide me with a link to their contacts. 

Thank you for spending the time to read this.

Hello 

Hello 

There are many institutes and universities that are best known for animation. E.g Savannah College is one of them if you are looking at South America. You can explore the talent in these institutes. Instead of America, there are other such a prestigious privateand public institutions that are best for the film industry and animation. I am runing my own institute named Open Window Institute in South Africa.

Open Window Institute