Search form

Looking for opinions and suggestions

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Looking for opinions and suggestions

Hello Everyone, I am Anusha from India and I have joined this community looking for some guidance. I am a Functional Consultant in an MNC (6+ yrs exp) and considering a change in my career to Animation (2D-3D). I have come across few academy which offers a diploma in Animation in India(Bangalore).

→ Zica

→ MAAC

→ iPixio

→ Arena Multimedia

→ Animaster

→ Asian Institute of Gaming and Animation (AIGA)

→ ANTS Animation Training School, Bangalore

I would like to get in touch with anyone who has taken a course from any of these academies. I am open to any other recommendation/suggestion of academy. Guidance of any sort will be highly appreciated.

Hi Anusha,

Hi Anusha,

I can't suggest on the institutes but I would like to offer some guidance.

I want to ask you if animation is always something that you wanted to do or are you considering it as another carrer option? If you want to learn animation so that you can have a career change (and have fun while working), I want to tell you animation is pretty hardwork, its frustrating and needs huge amount of patience. If you want to make it as a carrer and earn some money out of it, you need to have a lot of practice and you would be earning very less when you finally think you are ready for it.

I would suggest that you take up animation, if thats something you always wanted to do and you want to do it for fun, even if some one says that your work is pretty shitty and you are not earning anything out of it, you are fine with it and if you think you have something to tell the world with your animation (no matter how unimportant it is).

Good luck.

(Btw, I am a technical consultant from Banglore, with some animation experience)