Search form

Tools for Animation

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tools for Animation

Here is ther list of tools that can be used for making and managing animation projects. 

Prezi is a stylish online animation tool that creates beautiful presentations through unique animations and graphics.

ProofHub is a project management tool that will help you to manage your animation projects.

Trello If you're a fan of Personal Kanban, or you like to use cards or post-it notes arranged in categories to orgaanize your thoughts and your tasks, Trello will appeal to you. 

Empressr is an online multimedia presentation designing tool that offers a wide range of design templates and editing features along with a simple user interface.

Creaza is an animation tool targeted specifically towards school children

What is your connection to

What is your connection to these resources? 

Help

I am using these resources for my projects and I though these resources will help you guys as well. 

Production of Animation

I have seldom known what are the tools for the production of animatation until I come to this forum, and saw a certain vedios, it's awesome, more interesting than it was display in the screen. I think the job of  animation production is really challenging. 

Yaa, animation production is

Yaa, animation production is really challenging that's why I have shared this list of tools so that it can help you guys as well.