Search form

Animation for Christmas Song adivce

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Animation for Christmas Song adivce

I have a Christmas Song that was uploaded to youtube a number of years ago. It has done very well on there but I feel that it looks very dated now and is dropping down the rankings.

I am new to AWN so thought I would sign up to the forum to seek advice from experts in this field.

What I am looking for is a someone who may be able to animate the song. As it's not a major record company release, what I'm probably looking for is someone maybe starting out in the business who likes the song and is happy to work on it for a reasonable agreeable fee.

I may be wrong but I think animation is what the song really needs as it would be amazing to see.
The song has been performed by many choirs worldwide in the last few years and every year I always hope to move it onto the next level.

I would be more than happy to provide anyone with more details if they are interested.

Many thanks for your time (and advice)

Scoopd

Maybe link the song, that

Maybe link the song, that might help us give you advice

A more specific idea of what

A more specific idea of what kind of animation you're looking for will really help narrow this down in terms of what kind of freelancer you're looking for. Do you like the idea of flash animation? Motion graphics? Maybe traditional hand-drawn? Or maybe you're open to a lot of different options, as the budget allows.

If you've got any idea of the ballpark style you're looking for though, linking to an example is really helpful for anyone interested in the job. It would also be really helpful to know the duration of the piece--how many minutes/seconds do you need animated? How time consuming and complex it is, and what level of quality you're looking for, can have a big impact on how much it will cost per second to animate. (And how long it will take.)