Search form

Looking for talented Animators for ORIGINAL series!

1 post / 0 new
Looking for talented Animators for ORIGINAL series!

Hello!

My name is Sara Secora. I am a successful YouTuber and voice actress. I've been working on creating my very own animated series and I am looking for committed and talented animators to join me in creating it! I have a fairly big channel with almost 18,000 subscribers at the moment and a very steady growth. My channel focuses on video games and nerdy things!

Without giving too much of it away here I will tell you a bit about the story idea. The series is about a group of five misfits friends trying to become E-sports professionals. (Think League of Legends LCS and so on.) They don't really have what it takes to be on that level and thus waves of comedic fun and hilarity continually happens! From LARPing, to Dungeons and Dragons, to Ren fest... this series will be touching into all things nerdy! My YouTube channel is 100% about gaming and the industry so I wanted to keep my series on that same note.

I might not be able to offer payment off the start, but if things REALLY hit it off then I might be able to begin payment down the line. I've also discuss a Kickstarter option and if we go that route than payment will happen. However, my channel is somewhat big and that will help get your name out there! Plus it would look really good on a portfolio!

Since I am a voice actress as well as a YouTuber, I know a lot of other people in the industry that I can get onboard! Some bigger named people that have been in big time AAA games and such! So this project will not be a small one. I have big plans for it and I just need some talented and dedicated animators on my side to make this a reality.

Please send your inquiries to my work email at: AviGaming@Hotmail.com

Please include some samples of your work and a little bit about yourself! It would also help if you are passionate about video games as well :)

You can check out my website which has tons of infomation on me and also you can find my YouTube channel there.

www.SaraSecora.com

Edited by: Aviya on 10/02/2014 - 3:22pm