Search form

Looking for an animator to help make a powerful, global video that focuses on helping children in developing countries

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Looking for an animator to help make a powerful, global video that focuses on helping children in developing countries

Calling all animators,

I work at a Cambodia based agency and we are looking for an animator to work on a short animation for us. The video highlights the psychological damage of sending a child to an orphanage unnecessarily, and the importance of family. Today, thanks to a boom in orphanages caused by foreign donations and orphan-tourism, a shocking 90% of children living in institutions and orphanages have at least one living parent. 

We LOVE this style and are looking for someone who can give us something along these lines.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQzNYEPMIPA

Reach out if you are interested. 

Thanks -Kendraws

Edited by: Kendraws on 09/03/2014 - 9:52pm
Animators available

Hello Kendraws,

I'm Sathya, from Bangalore, India. First of all I would say that the concept is really touching and yes, it is indeed really required for devveloping countries as it is very much happening in these developing countries, even in India.

Do contact me for any help into animation and VFX.

My email: inventorproductions@gmail.com

--

Regards,

Sathya

I think, the best if many

I think, the best if many people will do own version of this film and later let's choose the best one :)