Search form

Check out this incredible 2d/3d short kickstarter

1 post / 0 new
Check out this incredible 2d/3d short kickstarter

Hey, guys!

Please take a moment to check out this kickstarter for a very moving animated 2d/3d hybrid project being created by Chris Williams:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1623839531/the-sketchbook-an-animat...

"THE SKETCHBOOK is an ANIMATED SHORT FILM about a young soldier  enlisting in the First World War attempting to be reunited with his father, who is serving in another battalion. His amazing story is told through the pages of the sketchbook of an artist he meets on the front lines.

When it's complete, the film will BLEND 3D COMPUTER ANIMATION with TRADITIONAL 2D ANIMATION techniques to create a living and breathing sketchbook. It will also honor the memory of those who fought in the First World War, and of course, recount an incredible story of a son's search for his father. " 

This looks beautiful, and with the talents of veterans like Bill Frakes and of course director Chris Williams on board, I'm sure it will be.  I hope to see it come to fruition, and I suspect you'll feel the same. Please donate to their kickstarter and share it with everyone you know to help it reach its goals so we can see this touching story about our veterans and the universal love between fathers and sons come to life on the screen.  

Thank you so much for your support!

Edited by: Chris G on 06/11/2014 - 9:43am