Search form

Video Editor

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Video Editor

I have been doing some research and have heard bad things about Final Cut Pro X. Is there anyone currently using Final Cut Pro X and are happy with it?

I would still like to hear

I would still like to hear from anyone who is using the lastest version of Final Cut Pro X but I search has produce this video. I hope all of you find it helpful if you are thinking about buying Final Cut Pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mYIFm8o2Ns

I  tryied to post a new

Posting duplication error is on me, sorry.

Test post

Let's see if we can figure out what's going on.  Here's my comment test - let's see if it takes.

Dan Sarto is Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Animation World Network.

I am still interested in

Posting duplication error is on me, sorry.

Not bad.

Not bad.

What is the bad news you

What is the bad news you heard? There are many video editing software on the market, you can choose different tools to edit the video. According to the software I currently use, I think Adobe Premiere Davinci Resolve and TunesKit AceMovi are very useful and have many functions. Adobe Premiere is suitable for people with rich editing experience, and others are suitable for editing novices. Among them, TunesKit A also has a screen recording function, you can also try it.

I think Adobe Premiere

I think Adobe Premiere Davinci Resolve and TunesKit AceMovi are very useful and have many functions. Adobe Premiere is suitable for people with rich editing experience, and others are suitable for editing novices. Among them, TunesKit A also has a screen recording function, you can also try it.

I have worked with all of them, and here what I can add. Video editing is not a one program to rule them all. Prepare for some learning. Among these options, DaVinci is the greatest tool I've ever tried, with all these functions and rendering speed. But it requires some time to get accustomed to it. Another plus - it's free. Premier and AE are the trickiest! They're quite good if you need to do some fancy or complicated effects. But they are also expensive if you're planning to use a full version. I have tried the subscription model and still - it's not that profitable. Recently I switched to another alternative - www.movavi.com/videoeditor/ - that I still just for quick fixes when DaVinci might be an overkill. It's quite easy to use, also it has many functions that I lacked since I've canceled my AE subscription. The choice is yours. All of these programs have trial periods, so you can check them out before buying the final product. And feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I'd be glad to help.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts - Winston Churchill

Thank you for the information

Thank you for the information and recommendations of the video editors. I used some in my work, some I hear for the first time. At the moment I am working on improving the video quality on my YouTube channel, so I am looking for a new high-quality video editing software. It is very important for me to have access to a large number of formats in which you can save videos. To have the function of vertical video and stabilization.

Final Cut Pro X is the best

Final Cut Pro X is the best option for a video editor in a mac environment. It's stable, fast, and easy to use.