Search form

Love art, now time to animate it!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Love art, now time to animate it!

I purchased ToonBoom 5 a few months ago, due to the lack of funds for anything better, and though the concept is great, I find it to be highly "buggy." Coloring is the main issue. When coloring on the same line layer (the easy way), and trying to clear gaps it didn't pain, it will just CDT! Should I be coloring underneath my line layer so there are no conflicts? Secondly, I'm having rendering issues. Is it just too old a program, because non-compression AVI files never end up working. Idk but it sure is "bugging" my right back! Grrrrrrrr!
Thanks for reading my venting,
Azie

I purchased ToonBoom 5 a few months ago, due to the lack of funds for anything better, and though the concept is great, I find it to be highly "buggy." Coloring is the main issue. When coloring on the same line layer (the easy way), and trying to clear gaps it didn't pain, it will just CDT! Should I be coloring underneath my line layer so there are no conflicts? Secondly, I'm having rendering issues. Is it just too old a program, because non-compression AVI files never end up working. Idk but it sure is "bugging" my right back! Grrrrrrrr!
Thanks for reading my venting,
Azie

You should check for patches for your version.

You should check for patches for your version.

All I seem to find are torrent sites (I prefer to pay for the things I have) and nothing else! I hit up the Toom Boom forum too, so hopefully they might have an answer. I'm not holding my breath due to it being such an old version...
Thanks for the help though!

Welcome to the forms! :) You might have to save up your money and buy Toon boom 7

-A ninja animator