Search form

New Animation Software

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
New Animation Software

Hi everyone,

I've been building some new animation software, and am just getting it to the point of an initial release. Essentially it's a 2d skeletal animation platform, designed to let people share resources to help non-animators build animation and for talented artists to save time and interact with their audience in new ways.

But I'm not really an animator myself. I know this is a useful tool for people like me, but I'm very curious to hear from people who are familiar with other skeletal animation tools what are the things that are most useful for this style of animation? What are the features you're most happy with, and what are frustrates you?

Currently my software, called Animajig, is still in private mode, but it's up on Kickstarter right now link and the video there is a pretty good introduction to what I've done and how it works (plus it's got some of the animation I've made with it in it that, while nothing to write home about, I'm pretty proud of myself). Anyway, I'd love some feedback, and if anyone is interested we're going to be opening it up to beta testers pretty soon, so I can set you up with a password for it, and give you a little walkthrough.

Thanks

sounds so awesome .and your idea also is very good .nice work .

Happy life can't apply colours to a drawing of the render farm !