Search form

Watch Internet TV Shows

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Watch Internet TV Shows

Online TV services continue to rise in popularity, the tv networks advertise their online services and have made them available on different platforms. A recent survey for new media age revealed that more than half of TV viewers have used online catch-up (nma 26 August) . But there are still barriers to use, namely the medium through which it’s accessed. We carried out some research to understand what those barriers are and how they might be overcome. Viewers Still Prefer To Watch TV on a TV Currently the pc dominates access to online TV, but viewers have made clear they want to view content on tv. In a survey, respondents who had watched TV programmes online, nearly half (48%) said their preferred viewing device would be the TV , with the PC following closely at 45%. Of those aged 55 and over, 60% preferred to watch on TV, a figure that decreases with youth, falling to 41% of 16-34-year-olds. It’s All About The Choice More and more viewers prefer to watch tv on demand as the choice and convenience cannot be matched by a tv. If you miss a show and have not setup your dvr, then More viewers, young and old are getting into the habit of watching tv on demand. Imagine being able to watch the latest tv show, or the previous episode, or the whole series. The choice from internet tv is mindblowing. Any movie you can think of available to watch right now, either free or for a small charge/ subscription. No more trips to the dvd store. That choice is now becoming available on your internet connected tv set.
http://www.watch-internet.tv

I will watch shows on TV,but prefer see film through Internet,I don't know why...

i am not watching movies online. i dont know why. but i am watching tv online.

Dashquid
fatlossprofessional.co.uk
fatlossprofessional
mobilehelper
securetrip
whichpetcover
google
abc
facebook
craigslist