Search form

3D Animation Services Offered

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
3D Animation Services Offered

My name's Justin and I'm a classically trained animator who specializes in the production of 3D animated videos.

Although my focus is predominantly character animation, I am involved in every stage of the production pipeline (from rough animatics through to final render, compositing, and editing). For the past 10 months I have been working for a client that educates businesses about information security through the use of short animated scenarios (typically 2-4 mins).

My going rate will depend on a few factors- namely the scope, complexity, and allocated budget for the project in question. I am very reasonable in this regard.

I am receptive towards all of my client's requests and believe open and thorough communication is key to a successful and harmonious collaboration. Whether you are looking to create a short film, music video, commercial, or instructional/corporate video, I am extremely flexible and willing to accommodate your needs.

If you have any inquiries or are interested in seeing more of my work, please don't hesitate to email me at: [B]jdgombe@gmail.com
[/B]

My portfolio on my blog:

http://jgombe.wordpress.com/

your about 3D Animation Services Offered is already reading .it is very useful .because i am interested in 3D Animation .thanks for your sharing very much.

Happy life can't apply colours to a drawing of the render farm !