Search form

Am I missing something?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Am I missing something?

where are all the threads?

When I open Animation Cafe (which should have over 4000 posts over 34,000 replies), I only see 22 threads & no option to see another page. What's going on here?

I posted about this earlier....plenty of views but no replies.

:confused:Admins? Any help?

It might be that you are still a "new member" with unapproved status for the time being.
I click on the "Animation Cafe" forums and I can see over 200+ pages worth of threads, so they are very much still present.
I'd just wait until your posting status is green-lit and then have another look at the forums.

"We all grow older, we do not have to grow up"--Archie Goodwin ( 1937-1998)

it's been a little over 15 minutes.....closer to 20 hours, I think.

I figured I'd have access by now. This is why people don't bother registering for forums...

it's been a little over 15 minutes.....closer to 20 hours, I think.

I figured I'd have access by now. This is why people don't bother registering for forums...

With the amount of persistent spammers/spambot AWN gets, the registration process has been a boon in keeping the forums largely clear of crap. Without it, they'd be unreadable.
I'd be patient and wait until the process clear you.

"We all grow older, we do not have to grow up"--Archie Goodwin ( 1937-1998)

the registration process has been a boon in keeping the forums largely clear of crap.

It's definitely keeping the forums clear of my crap.
The FAQ said I would be accepted in 15 minutes via automated process. 24 hrs later, here we are still waiting.
In that time I've already registered, been accepted, & had my initial question answered at the CGTalk forums.:rolleyes: (so when I want to discuss things online or ask a question that's out of my league, guess where I'll be taking my 13 years of animation experience & 2 years of teaching from now on?)
Thanks for nothing awn.