Search form

Seeking Creative Partner

1 post / 0 new
Seeking Creative Partner

I've been animating shorts, and making money, on YouTube for the past few years. It's some nice pocket change, but I know that true success doesn't come from an individual in this game. It takes a team to produce quality vids. I'm looking for someone that likes cartoon animation (Family Guy, South Park, Squidbillies, Beavis and Butthead) but is more into coming up with storylines and short screen plays, than the animating part. Good animations come from strong stories and good sound. Dazzling images fall flat on their own.

I am currently in the 'director program' at Machinima and would like to develop a series of short animations for their channel at YouTube. Good videos bring in good money. Machinima is a video game based channel and for this project, you'd need to have a good knowledge of current and past gaming and it's terminology.

Ideally, I'm looking for a 50-50 partner. From coming up with ideas, writing, willing to rewrite if I don't like part of it, doing voice work, and other sundry things that go into animation production. The person would have to be easy to get along with, always on time, upfront about their shortcomings, dialed in, good with scheduling, and eager to see projects thru to the end. If such a person exists, there are some good money making potential to go along with this.

I'm not a gladhander and try and avoid hyperbole, but if we can come up with quality work, we can draw an audience which translates into a nice payout. If anyone is interested, post a comment on my youtube channel and PM me there. If it looks like you're "the one" by the emails, we'll kick it up to phone calls and begin in earnest. Bring your A-game, I don't need a friend, though that would be a nice bonus, I need a partner that would like to succeed in a brutal world.

Joseph

http://www.youtube.com/rightarmproductions