Search form

Pixar and Steve Jobs

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pixar and Steve Jobs

Hello AWN,

I just came across a pretty dismal article discussing Steve Jobs' deep influence on Pixar, and the challenges the studio will face after his death.

I didn't completely agree with the article's predictions (I think they are somewhat premature)... but I'm also very sorry about what's happened. I really hope for the best for Pixar.

And I do have faith in their ability to pull out of this okay!

Farewell Mr. Jobs! We will miss you.

Best,
Pooryorik

Hello AWN,

I just came across a pretty dismal article discussing Steve Jobs' deep influence on Pixar, and the challenges the studio will face after his death.

I didn't completely agree with the article's predictions (I think they are somewhat premature)... but I'm also very sorry about what's happened. I really hope for the best for Pixar.

And I do have faith in their ability to pull out of this okay!

Farewell Mr. Jobs! We will miss you.

Best,
Pooryorik

I really can not think of anything to add to this. He is a giant who moved the world.

I haven't always like him, and wasn't always a fan of all Apple products, but I can't deny his impact on the tech world. He was a tech and creative genius, and a master show man. He was the best at giving us not what we need but what we wanted. To paraphrase John Stewart, it feels like he was taken too soon and he still had more to give.

As far as PIXAR goes, everything I've read, has been that he was pretty hands off on the creative side of the company. But that's just what I've read, who know how true it is. I'm sure his absense will be felt at PIXAR as well.

Mahalo Steve

the Ape

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."