Search form

Tech details about the process

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tech details about the process

Hello friends,

I am Vikram. I am interested in animation production. I tried to get the details that I am looking for on net, but could not find it.

I am interested in 2d animation with flash or any other tool/software.

What I want to know is once we have animation created with a software on our computer/PC

1> how do we merge the animation with the sound. I will have to take the service of a recording studio where the entire script's dialogues will be recorded (in which format? .wav, .mp3?)

2> how do we make it broadcast ready i.e. if I am producing a 2d animated cartoon series for a T.V. channel, can I send them (the T.V. channel) the .mov/,mpeg files created on my PC?

Hello friends,

I am Vikram. I am interested in animation production. I tried to get the details that I am looking for on net, but could not find it.

I am interested in 2d animation with flash or any other tool/software.

What I want to know is once we have animation created with a software on our computer/PC

1> how do we merge the animation with the sound. I will have to take the service of a recording studio where the entire script's dialogues will be recorded (in which format? .wav, .mp3?)

2> how do we make it broadcast ready i.e. if I am producing a 2d animated cartoon series for a T.V. channel, can I send them (the T.V. channel) the .mov/,mpeg files created on my PC?

You need to repeat this post in the cafe. The short answer is, there is no short answer.