Search form

*** You Must Reply To This POST To Gain Access To All Forums!

1454 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hello! I'm a new hopeful animator mostly self-taught, with a focus on 2D animation. I eventually hope to open my own animation studio, but that is far in the future. I do plan on going to school for animation and possibly getting studio experience, before I step on my independent journey.

Besides that I'm a professional writer who has always dreamed of expanding my storytelling capabilities to include graphic novels and animation. It's a long and hard journey ahead, but I'm excited and determined.

Hello

Thanks for granting me access to your forum and I look forward to sharing with and learning from other members.

Hello. I play with animation software occasionally and would like to share what I've done, as well as see what others are doing.

hiiiiii

Hi!
My name is Benjamin Santiago, I am an artist from New York.
I joined this forum to get some feedback on my animations that I am working on: https://vimeo.com/68958510

Hi I'm helping with a collaborative animation project that I'd like to post about on this forum. thanks

Hello awn:):):)

Nice work, be sure to post more in the Cafe.

Hello everyone.
I am here because I like animation and am producing a short film that includes animation. I am looking forward to meeting (and perhaps collaborating with) other users.

Hello! I'm an amateur, looking to hopefully gain a foothold into the animation industry.

Hey everyone, glad to be in the forums. I'm a professional video producer out of Pittsburgh PA who is developing an animation project. I'm looking forward to participating in these forums.

Matt Dragovits
Multimedia Professional (Video/3D/2D)

New passion

Hi all,
I'm Fifi, working at http://www.jotterpro.com

I'm eagerly interested in diving into animation industry. Hope we can share alot here. :)

Hello! A new one coming through

Hi! I'm Genzai from Cebu, Philippines. I hope I can learn and share ideas here in the forum! :D

Personal Profile

Hi:
This is my first post. I am interested in video and animation, audio and music composition, CAD and drafting, photography and digital image processing, manual and machine tools, CNC and automation, books and feature films, science and alternative science, history and planning for the future, astronomy and space travel, microscopy and biology and all the rest.

Maybe I have finally found the answer

Hi,
I am new to this site, and I am looking for an reputable off shore animation studio that can produce a 2 - 5 minute short for me.

Am I in the right place?

Hello everyone! I am animator and runs my own animation company in United Kingdom. Glad to see you all.

Kia Ora

a noobie first year art student, making a mark on this ere post...

Ka Kite :D

Hello

Hello,
I am an animator and lecturer and would like to join your forum.

New to animation

Hello,

I am the author of a children's book that I would like to create a cartoon based on the book.

Hi there. I'm an animation graduate from Scotland, currently managing a crowd sourced animated music video project for Deadmau5 and Imogen Heap.

Hello

Aspiring storyteller and artist who loves animation.

helloo

Hello! My name's Tasha and I'm here to find answers to my questions and hopefully start-up an anime project. :)

Hello.

I've recently started going back to school to brush up on my art/drawing, hoping to get a degree in something to do with animation! I'm more-so interested in storyboarding, however.

I've been a pixel artist for ~10 years, and really look forward to moving on to something much more interesting. :)

New member - Arthur Cavalcante

I'm Arthur Cavalcante, from Brazil. I directed, animated and wrote an animation short called "Ciclo" (or Cycle, in english). I work as a Professor of Graphic Design.

The new New Guy

Hi All,

my name is Jason; and this feels a bit like standing up at an Alcoholics anonymous meeting, not saying i've ever been to one, or in anyway think badly of alcoholics or..... i'm sorry i digress...

My name is Jason, been doodling since i was able to hold a pen, always wanted to animate but only recently have the time to do so, spent this last year learning ToonBoom software, reading blogs, watching tutorials, endless hours drawing, you know the deal. Anyway hi! :D

Brandon

Hi, Im Brandon.

First post

Hi, I am a keen animator and on the verge of setting up my own little studio after studying in a good NZ school called Media Design School. I hope to learn from this forum.

Hi

I am trying to find someone to make an animation for my bands next single. We have already got one animation for our last single, but want to do it a bit differently this time.

Hello

Hi all, my name is patrick, I am an animation enthusiast but I am also a sound editor and sound designer looking to collaborate with some talented and passionate animators.

Fav animation includes nightmare before Christmas, waltz with bashir, monkey dust, most things ardmann and 50/60s style abstract.

Howdy

Hello, I'm a new member called PaulSunrise. I'm gonna be sharing my first stop motion videos, asking for reviews, tips to get better and then I'm going to make more videos that are better! All thanks to you ;) Hope we all learn from each other here :)

Miss Sophia

Hi everybody.
I like to animate with 3d studio max

Hi my name is Alex, from London. I am a junior game animator and I wanted to share my first 3D short film with the other member of the forum and gather some feedback. Thank you!

Hello again

Had an account here in 2007 that I couldn't retrieve so I'm making a new one. I'm an indie animator here to discuss animation in all forms. I love 2D hand-drawn stuff and I'd like to see it come back to some amount of strength in the States. Seems unlikely, as Disney has closed its 2D doors for good, and everything here seems to be 3D, but a man can dream.

Here´s my reply....wuhuuuuuuuuuuuu!

hi every one am Lawrence an architect but i want to go into architectural animation .

Hello: Little Luis Animation

Hi Everyone,

I have created a new Animated Show called Little Luis. I am looking forward to sharing it with all of you and hearing your feedback.

Check it out here.
http://www.youtube.com/user/mylittleluis?feature=results_main

Thanks,

Douglas

Guest (not verified)
Guest's picture
hi

Hi everyone, my name is Sky from Malaysia, nice to meet you all :)

Hello!

Hi I'm John William Walters, and joined these forums for advice and critique!

Hello

Hiya,

So a bit about me... I love to draw and write stories, and I've recently started playing around with animations, with a particular interest in 2D animations. I'm by no means an expert but I definitely want to learn the ropes as much as I can, and well I think I could find the answers to my questions here.

Cheers,

Oasis

hi

Hi!
New french member here!

Hello...

I'm actually one of the least artistic people you'll ever meet. I'm on this forum because my brother and I are about 75% done with the code and systems behind a (potential) computer game that we're hoping to put up on kickstarter towards the end of summer. We're looking for an animator.

Chris of the Boyer Clan

Hey,

My name is Chris, and I run a Youtube channel by the Name of ChrisoftheBoyerClan. If you want to look me up that's where you can find me.

I want to animate for a career, and I only recently started on Youtube. At this point I'm just trying to get my name out and share my animations.

Here's the link to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChrisoftheBoyerClan

Anyway, among other things that I wanted to do with this channel, I'm going to post an animated series every week, titled "The Chris Boyer Show."

Hope that wasn't too rambly for an introduction, but there it is. If you have any comments or questions, you let me know.

Guest (not verified)
Guest's picture
Volunteers required

I am currently in my first year of a MA Film practice at Nottingham Trent University and recent BA (Hons) Mass Communication and Media Arts from Queen Margaret University. In close collaboration with the research group theatre Fractals my thesis investigates the puppetry and filmmaking techniques and their affection to the contemporary audience. I am due to create three episodes of the life of Diogenes The Ancient Greek Philosopher and I need help on constructions of puppets, design of costumes and scenery. If you are interest to take part on my project don't hesitate to contact me via mail or phone.

Details:
mail:michalis.bountoulousis2012@my.ntu.ac.uk
mail: michalisbd@yahoo.com
phone: 07568152647

I have no idea what's going on

I'm about 9 years into an engineering career, but a part of me is now wishing I had chosen animation. I'm just getting started with computer animation as a hobby, while trying to polish my art skills on my own. I’d like to get some formal education, but I haven’t decided what subjects and level of education to focus on. Probably not a bachelor’s degree. I’m hoping to find some general direction on this site, and see what the industry is like. If you actually read this whole thing....my bad.

JZ

Hello I am SkatePro

Hi,
My name is SkatePro........

Project OJ

Hello all,

My name is OJ and I'm going this forum to learn more about animation and know that things can be done realistically and what thing can not. Please give me as much knowledge as you can and I promise to product an animation that will make you all proud.

Hi There

Lol okay...so...I've been drawing since I could hold a pencil and I've always said I wanted to be a 'cartoon artist' when I was a little kid for some odd reason.. o_ O Now I know the term is ANIMATOR!:D (arent you proud of me :p) I've taken at least one art class every year of my natural born life. I LOVE learning something new about animation/graphic design/multimedia&webpage design etc. I also wouldn't mind being a voice actor, actor, comedian, or writer. And as you can tell, I love to write!(okey im jst being conceited and wanted to tell abt myself..bite meh:D) My friends used to call me Essay:rolleyes:.. WELP, I'VE REPLIED TO THE THREAD! Arrivederci, wise ones.

"If you love the job you have, you've never worked a day in your life."-Idk..Anonymous?

Posting to gain access to forums.... Also per the request here is a little information:

I have always had a passing interested in animation growing up. I was raised on the old disney movies and then graduated to anime and computer animation. Recently I have been watching the older disney stuff again and was interested in the techniques that were shown and how the scene was built. I am looking for general background information on animation, techniques, and what level of efforts go into animation as a whole.

Obi and John African anime

Hey, my name is Obi and I am working on an African anime that is like an African Naruto in AKIRA.

New Guy here

Greetings all, I'm here to check out what being on a forum is all about, to read the insights of others, and also to post so of my current work to see what the feedback of others is.

Al the best to you all and have a great time. Pasquale

Introducing myself

hi all..Greetings..this is Bluebrush and I would like to introduce myself as an animation fellow working for last 8 years in industry ,primarily as a 2d animator,later on as a storyboard and concept artist.this is an honur to b here with all the experts of ths esteemed artform and I would like to exchange thoughts and learn from all...thank you very much:cool:

Pages