Search form

*** You Must Reply To This POST To Gain Access To All Forums!

1454 posts / 0 new
Last post
*** You Must Reply To This POST To Gain Access To All Forums!

Welcome to the AWN Forums. To help keep the forums "spam free" we have instituted a registration policy where in order for you to gain access to all the forums, you must post a reply to this message.

This message is called "*** You Must Reply To This POST To Gain Access To All Forums!" Just hit the "Post Reply" button below on the left and say hello, tell us a bit about yourself. Submit the message and in a few minutes, you'll have complete posting access. Until then, you can read any of the forums, just not post.

Every 15 minutes, a process runs that grants complete forum posting access to all users who have posted a reply to this main thread. Until you've posted your reply, you will not be granted any additional access.

We appreciate your understanding and hope your time spent on the AWN Forums is entertaining, informative and inspiring.

Dan Sarto's picture

Dan Sarto is Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Animation World Network.

Dan Sarto is Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Animation World Network.

Edited by: Dan Sarto on 12/10/2013 - 3:50am
Tony the drugs Mule

Enjoy! I think this serves as a neat introduction.

Yours,

Prof Carlton Scroops :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9NgWtMZBLU

Hello animators and cartoon-lovers! My name is Josh and I've been animating for about 5 years. My animations aren't that good considering I do things frame-by-frame using Gimp 2.2 lol. But that's okay. I'm not looking at becoming a professional animator. I just enjoy making my own characters come to life on my computer.

Currently, I have 2 series'. Well... 3 kinda. There's Zufadt Random Town, which is my first original series about two boys who have weird adventures in their hometown. Then there's Zufadt Zvanzig, which happens 3 years after the ZRT movie I made a while back. Pretty much the same stuff only they're a bit older. Neither of the Zufadt series' are child friendly. There's swearing and suggestive themes.

ZRT Season 3 Banner:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111227234827/zufadt/images/f/fd/Zufadt2.jpg

Then there's Cactus Sutcac, which is my most recent series. It follows the tale of a cactus man who goes on an adventure to find the mayor's missing statuette for the reward money so he can buy lots and lots of water-flavored gelatine. Cactus Sutcac is a child-friendly series.

Cactus Sutcac Banner:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/Pengweed/SutcacBanner.jpg

My favorite cartoon of all time would have to be Ed, Edd, n Eddy. That show brings back so many memories for me. I watched it all the time when I was a kid. The 90's were a great time to be a kid

Hello

I'm Sean and am an aspiring animator I hope this forum becomes a helpful resource for me.

happy new year everyone!

Interested in storyboarding

Hey, looking forward to chatting with everyone and developing some awesome ideas.

Hi

I am a student and want to learn about animation...that is why I am here. I have a background in Fine Arts. Anyways glad to be here.

:D

Hello

Looking to gain access to AWN Forums. I am a CG artist. Been working in the VFX industry for about 11 years.

Hello

i'm john interested to know about animations.

Hello looking forward to talking to people.

Hello

Hi, My name is Ann and I am a Graphic Designer that is interested in Animation.
I am currently in Ontario and am moving to BC next fall.

Hello

I'm Gaurav.

Currently a graduate in animation and i'm looking forward to explore and learn more :)

Hello

Hi, my name is Ken and I am a co-owner of Crooked Frame Studios in Las Vegas, Nevada.

hello

hi!
I want to join this forum to learn an animation.

DatComics

I am one of the co-creators for a new YouTube channel titled DatComics which features two college-aged animated women who encounter supernatural beings and mystical mayhem. I am also the administrator and owner for the website DatComics.com which features some of our artwork and information regarding our projects. Please check us out!:)

Intro

Hi. Jay Thames here. I'm a producer, and I have an indie that is ISO an animator for 8 animated sequences. Fun, spirited, great team with a movie that should play a lot of great US fests, dependent upon of course, obtaining a great animator.

Thanks.

Guest (not verified)
Guest's picture
Hello everybody!

Hello! I just finished my registration here and I would like to say Hi to all members and stuff. I like animation, even I am not a child anymore. Best wishes for all!

Howdy

I am a musician and as a sideline, graphics hobbyist. Long ago I received a BA with a major in film and I actually had one animation class. This was about 1973 so you can imagine the technology involved. I would like to start working with animations of abstract forms, mainly with the intent of accompanying musical compositions. Hopefully I can get some answers to the obstacles I run into.

animaniac

hi, i've long been a fan of animation, since making my first films on super 8 as a kid. they took weeks and weren't that flash, but made me appreciate the form more. have been playing with computer animation a little on the side. just here to learn more

Hi I'm Jet, I've loved animation since I was a kid and am currently teaching myself how to do my own. I've been looking to get involved in an animation community to hopefully meet some talented people. :)

hello!

hi! fellow animators.

Composer New To AWN

Greetings,

My name is Michael Markowski, a composer living in New York hoping to collaborate with talented animators. You can sample my work at www.michaelmarkowski.com. Enjoy!

Hello!

Well won't put anything in here about me as i just want to get verified once that happens I'll make a new thread with a bit about me!

(guess your system will want a lot of characters?)

2d animator new member

Hi,

Im a 2D Animator/Graphic Designer and Amateur Filmmaker.

Im joining awn forums to network and gain ideas not only for my personal animations but for business strategies in order to get more exposure to companies wanting my animation services.

Dwayne
www.eyeformedia.co.uk

Hey all,

I'm a filmmaker who's turned to animation as a way of telling big stories (the kind that would cost millions to do in live-action). :)

Thanks.

hallo

hallo

Hello ^^

Pleased to meet you all!

I'm Megan and I have an interest in becoming an animator. I have loved animation for a long time and it's a huge interest of mine! = )

about animation

i love animation but my parents are not happy about my decision:( like any other parents they suggested me to become a engineer or doctor but ill keep on trying to convince them

Hi

Hello everyone :) really happy to join this forum!

testing 1,2,3

Hi there,i am 2d/3d artist from Belgrade,Serbia,trying to learn as much as possible in animation field...

Hi! I'm Clark. I've been an animated film junkie since I was a kid.

Hi

Hi,
I'm the newest member of AWN forum.

Hello

We are Black Sheep animation studio, a group of young animation professionals from India. We are on AWN to interact, learn and share with our colleagues around the world.

Regards

Hi

Hi...I'm interested in getting into animation combined with digital video editing and am looking for information on the subject. Your site looks to have what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance!!!!

hello hello

Hello everybody my name is Dustin, im 24 yrs old and i live in Orlando Florida!
I've always loved to draw, and have been spending alot of time lately thinking about getting in to the animation industry. I know absoulutley nothingabout animation, but i just have a gut feeling that its what i was ment to do. I joined this site to meet new people with similar interest, as well as people who are in the industry who could give me some pointers or guidance on steps taken to get where i want to be! So heres to making friends! CHEERS!!!:D

Sup

I'm here because I like drawing and looking cartoons. I'm interested in animation and what I can bring to the field with my imagnination

I must reply here

This is where I must reply.
I've animated in many platforms, and I have the drive to discover new ways and techniques for animating.

Hello to AWN world

hello there i am epoch studio an animation company in india working in flash animation since 2003.

:)

Welcome to the AWN Forums. To help keep the forums "spam free" we have instituted a registration policy where in order for you to gain access to all the forums, you must post a reply to this message.

This message is called "*** You Must Reply To This POST To Gain Access To All Forums!" Just hit the "Post Reply" button below on the left and say hello, tell us a bit about yourself. Submit the message and in a few minutes, you'll have complete posting access. Until then, you can read any of the forums, just not post.

Every 15 minutes, a process runs that grants complete forum posting access to all users who have posted a reply to this main thread. Until you've posted your reply, you will not be granted any additional access.

We appreciate your understanding and hope your time spent on the AWN Forums is entertaining, informative and inspiring.

hi, nice to meet ya
i'm just a new member in here

Hi! I'm Elaine

I work at Bammo. We make vfx videos! Hope I can share some here and see what you do too!:D

Guest (not verified)
Guest's picture
hi forum

thanks for welcoming me

Hello there.

Always loved animation and thought I'd join here to speak to like minded people

Hello! I want to learn something about animation. I hope awh is the best animation forum.

เรียนรู้การฝึกภาษาอังกฤษด้วยตนเองผ่านแอพฯ หนังสือ สื่อต่างๆมากมายบนโลกออนไลน์

Hi there I'm new ^^

Heya =]

My dream is to someday become an successful animator and I also want to be an Manga artist at some point. ^^

It's alright if I ask some questions about the career right??, even tho i'm not going to be able to give much advice to other people because I don't know much about it, so sorry.

Thanks guys =]

hello

I am going to Art institutes in Sacramento this year and I was wondering if that would be a good choice of school to become an animator. I am skilled in many different aspects; I can draw, I can write, and I have over 300 voice impersonations which about 250 are mastered. I do stand up comedy just to learn what makes people laugh so I can apply it to my cartoons. I have a season of cartoon written out and ready to go. My dream is to put together a team of animators and one day get my season on Showtime or HBO. My only real scare/drawback is my lack of math skills. I do have a cartoon on Spike And Mikes Festival of Animation in 2010 so I'm confident my creativity is there. Spike invited me to do stand up for one of his shows close to my town which was a huge honor and I got a great response. I think my lack of math has been the one thing holding me back. Can anybody tell me what math skills I will need to know for this 4 year commitment? And again, am I choosing the right school?

hello

1st time forum user. Need answers about animation. I must make this a career.

New newbie new nee

hey all I'm howard! new to the animation game but i plan to learn some stuff here. PEACE! :)

Hiya

Would like to join and get feedback on my political animations.

Hi

Rusty animator seeks Hammerite finish

Pages