Search form

SmileyBoy's Gallery

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
SmileyBoy's Gallery

Hey all, I recently graduated with a B.F.A. in Visual Arts from North Dakota State University, and this is a portion of my portfolio. Keep in mind that most of these are actually artworks meant for display in a gallery, and I am currently short on model sheets, sketches, etc. But in any case, this is my artwork that I have been working on for the past year or so. I know I need to add more scratches and sketches to my portfolio for it to be truly complete, so it's still a work in progress.

I recently applied for a position as a storyboard revisionist for the new Nickelodeon show Tuff Puppy, and there's basically as good of a chance of me getting the job as there is of me growing wings and flying to Sydney, but I'll leave that for another thread.

Without further adoo:

Here's more:

Here's more:

And a couple more:

I'm pretty self-conscious about my work, I have a feeling my work doesn't stack up. Although I was told my baccalaureate art show in May was one of the most popular art shows at that gallery in the past few years, so I was happy about that.

I basically have no ego when it comes to my art/cartoons, so I need to work on that.