Search form

Time For Me To Show and Tell

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Time For Me To Show and Tell

This is some work I have done on my DSi.

So you are doing those on your Nintendo? Nice pictures. But what's the point? I don't know that much about the DSis. Can you animate on the DSi can you print? Can you integrate them into a game, can you tranfer them to other computer programs?

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

So you are doing those on your Nintendo? Nice pictures. But what's the point? I don't know that much about the DSis. Can you animate on the DSi can you print? Can you integrate them into a game, can you transfer them to other computer programs?

Yes, they were done on a Nintendo DSi. As for animation, game integration and transfer to computer program, that is also a yes. I did not check the format but I am guessing they are JPEG files.

The only real benefit is that it is really good for kids to use. They can take a picture then move it into the paint program to use as a model. The program comes with a grid for the canvas and the picture.

I am using it because the options are very few and it has the grid thing. At some point I will start taking paper and pencils with me, but for now I will stick with the DSi.

A side note, I use other software like "Brain Age", a really neat software.

Cool I like the lime

websiteEzromation blog/doodlesDeranged Scratchings

I have nothing to say about this now.

?

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."

The support forum for the software I am using only has links. I am linking them to this forum so show the pictures. If this is a problem I will stop. Also I am at an impasse with the support people so I there is not going to be anymore panel and odd graphics.

Nive work, but i want to know about these pictures clearly.