Search form

Animation/Video Production required for my company!

1 post / 0 new
Animation/Video Production required for my company!

Hi everyone.
Firstly, let me apologise in advance in case I've posted this thread in the wrong section.

Basically, I'm the owner of a recent internet startup (wont post details as that's a little tacky/commercial/not required). We've decided that a slick (cuddly) 2-d animation (or video) would do wonders for actually expressing what it is our business ACTUALLY does! Our lead guys building our website are really good guys but they cannot do something like this and that's why I'm here.

I am well aware there are professional companies out there that can do this type of work but, as always with a self-funded startup, money is too tight to mention so we'd rather "swim with the fishes than deal with the sharks" so I'm here to find an individual (or sensible company instead of a huge corporate) that can produce a short (one and a half to two minute) corporate animation for us. I'm happy to pay for it by the way!

I appreciate that this is way below the standard of (frankly insane) work that many of the people here are producing so apologies if you feel this in an insulting post. Just want some help to get out business up and get a really simple animation made for us (hopefully also giving the chap making it another small platform to demo his work!)

Please contact me. I don't want to break any forum rules on spamming and posting my email so if you guys could PM me, that would be wonderful and I'll be straight back to you.
BTW - I'm based in London, England.

Cheers

Manu