Search form

Animation series budgets

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Animation series budgets

does anyone have any kind of Excel budget of an animation series? I trying to build it and would appreciate help...

Thanks.:)

any answer to your reply?

did anyone share the info with you?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen the original Troll, although I remember it as being one of many films that rode the huge fantasy movie wave back in the 80’s. In some ways, its sequel, Troll 2, may have an even bigger cult following nowadays due to the fact that it is one of the best worst movies ever made (although it actually has nothing to do with the original). Now that fantasy films are back in vogue, however, it seems that director John Carl Buechler has somehow talked someone into giving him money to remake Troll and also launch a new animated series and toy line to coincide. The new movie will reportedly have a much bigger budget than the original, but Buechler will be reteaming with the same FX artists who worked with him previously — leading to speculation over whether or not a lot of CGI will be used. Steve Waterman (Stuart Little, Casper, Alvin and the Chipmunks) will produce, and they are hoping to get some of the original stars such as Michael Moriarity, Annie Lockhart, and Julia Louis Dryfuss back for cameos. What do you think will this movie fly nowadays, or will it just get lost in the shuffle? Personally I’m pretty curious to see how it turns out.
==========================
website redesign
Warhammer

Animation series budgets

I personally thought season four was just as good as the first three animation wise. And I agree that Fast Forward moved more smoothly than season 5, while not as pretty, was FAR from crappy.

Animation series budgets

Thanks for that, I want to lift my prado and I apprecate all the info and help I can get.

Also your 285/75 tyres does that equal 33" in the old money and are your rims the same as 80 Series cruiser rims.

Thanks for your help

Thanks

Animation series budgets

If this series is gonna cover the events between AOTC an ROTS wont it clash with the Clone Wars animated series that have already been made??

I never seen the original or the copy either, why don't you try googling?

hello

i thought season four was just as good as the first three animation wise. :)

Hello ALL I am New here.

i am New here !!!

y i am not able to post in others threads ?

can any one help ,me ?

i am New here !!!

y i am not able to post in others threads ?

can any one help ,me ?

You have to go here: http://forums.awn.com/showthread.php?t=9821
and submit an introduction post to be granted access to the forums.

Aloha,
the Ape

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."

I am looking for any kind of Excel budget of an animation series.

Malaysia Flights
Kuala Lumpur Accommodation

30 sec commercial animation ad?

Does anyone know how much an animation studio typically charges for a 30 second commercial that is part animation part live footage?

Animation series budgets

If anyone has J series info to share its P2R, keep us updated as to what other info you may need.