Search form

WELCOME TV Series ANIMATION BUYER'S / Producer - Get best Rate

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
WELCOME TV Series ANIMATION BUYER'S / Producer - Get best Rate

WELCOME TV Series ANIMATION BUYER'S / Producer / Fiancer- Get best Rate

We want Animated Work TV serial Project work and Animated Music Video Project for Production.

We are a complete Animation - studio in Kolkata, INDIA. We have Limited Animation Strength and Cell animation strength. We are into 2D and 3D Animation as well as Web design, Software Development and Animation Production. we are offering the best market rate and finished animated products. If you have any project to outsource, you may please consider us. We also offer best price in the Animation industry.

Best Regards
Amitava Sengupta
Marketing Manager, Aniway. Kolkata. India
M: +91 9433300256

Web site: http://www.aniway.co.in
Mail address: aniway.in@gmail.com
Ph: +91 33 64578100 / 64578200 / 64578400

Interesting

Took awhile for you to reappear.

Anyway I have a few suggestions for you that might help you business-wise.

1. Don't spam these forums like the last time with the same "copy and paste" replies and threads just to see if people will respond.

2. You seem to be at a loss how to effectively do your website in a professional way(you keep changing the design and sometimes the linking doesn't work), and the fact your studio also does things besides animation doesn't make it a "complete animation studio".

3. Your "Design, Animation, Background, and Storyboard" quality is very mediocre to the point that it might be extremely difficult(and maybe not even true) to pass off as a professional animation outsourcing studio.

4. That being said you should do very low rates before the time comes when your studio actually has the skill it needs to compete with other outsourcers.

I hope you take me seriously and listen to my advice.

Animation writer who loves...Animation!