Search form

homemade animation studio

4 posts / 0 new
Last post

muurtikaar is an ingrate and clueless. muurtikaar will never get any questions answered on this forum ever again.

2D Animation Simple Homemade Camera Stand

muurtikaar is an ingrate and clueless. muurtikaar will never get any questions answered on this forum ever again.

My Animation Studio

Thanks for your comments regarding your studio.

I have a studio in my house and I use the following:

FLIPBOOK by Digicel- a self contained piece of software that IS an animation studio. Very easy to use software that will do EVERYTHING you need. That includes pencil tests (even with a webcam and tripod if necessary- though I usually have my Mini-DV camera), digital ink and paint, up tp 999 layers with camera moves and compositing.

If you have a tablet you can animate in Flipbbook( paperless animation).

For animation, it's my 12/16 field Magnabar animation disc by Ricardson...I bought mine from the Fax company in Pasadena- over twenty years ago.

That's me- pretty much self contained...oops forgot I also have a HP Pavilion 17 inch screen computer with core-duo porcessors with a nvidia graphics card...and a Visioneer scanner for final work. Best yet...it's all paid for....

Thanks.