Search form

Spotlight Animation.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Spotlight Animation.

I hope this introductory note finds you in the best of times. We are an animation studio based in India and provide services in the 2D, 3D and VFX verticals for both short and long form projects. We are fully equipped with the latest software suites and hardware to deliver quality which cannot be matched with such competitive pricing. We know from experience that quality itself does not satisfy clients, sticking to deadlines is of equal concern and we assure our clients by keeping the entire process transparent and updating them on each and every step. It is our passion to develop creative ideas and commercially successful products and we sincerely hope to work on that together.

I would like to invite you to our website (www.spotlightanimation.com) where you will be able to view our showreel and get more information about our services.

Do you have permission to use the music and SFX in those clips? Because some of those I remember hearing and might be copyrighted.

Animation writer who loves...Animation!

No offense but its really hard to trust a studio that does not have an address on its website.

your hunter character looks dangerously like Tinkle's Shikari Shambhu.

yes.you should put your studio address on the website.my company in China.also we do the 3d and 2d animation jobs for foreign clients.www.animation-outsourcing.com,I hope keep in touch with everyone....

Yes

Yes.
You should put your studio address on the website.
My company is in Valencia Ca.
We do 2d animation jobs for foreign and domestic clients.

http://homepage.mac.com/bobspang/portfolio/Menu115.html

I hope to keep in touch with everyone....

B