Search form

share your experience

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
share your experience

Dear friends

We need some help from you some piece of advice
We are animators ( not professional) from Belarus. For our aimation we use flash . We’ve got some animation project ( cartoon film). And it will be our first big comercial work .
We have no expierience in any comercial projects. Generally we are going to do all job from idea, screen ,sound animation and other things. All things concerning that cartoon.
These are the questions

1. What is the price? How much we could ask for our job? for making the whole cartoon film using flash? Do you have any expierience in that? Where we could find such information?

2. What kind of device we need? ( people who order that porject can provide us with all this stuff from computers to paper I think?
What is the best configuration of computer to do good not very long maybe 20 minutes flash toon? To do it with comfort manner without any troubles that something goes wrong because all this device is too weak? I meaan processor, ram, graficcard sound card that kind of things?
If you give us some information we ' ll be very thankful

Well, it seems you don't have much confidence in your animating ability, but the fact that you are using Flash means you can't really charge much as would as an animation group who does hand-drawn animation, but I am pretty sure you don't want to be paid minimum-wage either.

I suggest researching how much a freelance flash animator charges and then tweak it to your group's needs.

That's my two cents.

Animation writer who loves...Animation!

Thank you for reply and helping suggestion!
I've just found prices for making cartoons on one of the russian sites