Search form

Hi there! I'm looking for a bit of help...

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi there! I'm looking for a bit of help...

Hey! This is so great to find such an awesome website for people interested in animation! I've been looking everywhere to get some advice and information on a few things, so if anyone can help me, it would really be great!

I'm working on a couple bibles right now for some original animated series ideas of mine, and I would like to know if anyone could tell me:

1) Is there any specific format or required material to be included? (For example, I've heard that you must also supply springboards, character designs, story sinopses, etc.)

2) Do you know anywhere I could find an example of a bible? Or springboards? Do the character designs/concept artwork have to be your own, or can you get other people to do them for you?

Thanks so much! Any help is greatly appreciated!

~MysticFortuneCookie

MysticFortuneCookie's picture
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney

Animation Advice

Hello! On what you were saying about advice, I checked out this cool page about pitching ideas and what they expect from you. Cartoon Network, for example, don't call it a pitch, they basically say 'Just bring what you can and tell us what kind of cartoon you want to produce.' I would say that its not what you can do, it's what you aspire to do. I hope this small piece of info helps. I am currently working on an idea myself, and I hope to one day overthrow the 'cartoons are for children' stereotype.

Hetal A Bigg Aniamation Lover

Hey Can Anyone Pleaseeeeee Tell Me How 2 E-mail Miss Kirti Dave Or Kevan Administrator Isn't Allowing Me 2 Send A Message To Them