Search form

The Adventures of PorkchopBob: The Birdie Brain Train

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Adventures of PorkchopBob: The Birdie Brain Train

Hello everyone, after a long hiatus (which no one noticed) I finally finished my latest animated short, The Adventures of PorkchopBob: The Birdie Brain Train. Check it out and let me know what think.

Cheers!

Quit lying to yourself, that's not animation, that's crap.

Thanks, Steven, glad ya dig it. Up until now I've been concentrating on the character designs and the writing, and less so on the animation. That's why it's got a "cut-out" look and is a bit tweeney, but I just got a digital tablet which should make future animations a bit more fluid (here's a test that I worked up in about 20 minutes). I'm trying to find that happy medium between crisp, solid characters and fluid, illustrative movement.

And no worries, there are trolls on every board. I'm sure SpaceFight is Chuck Jones incarnate and I will take his constructive criticism under advisement.

I dig your stop motion-digital hybrid. Works really well. Action like that must have been tough to choreograph.

Hey man I liked ur animation thought it was well funny. If I was you I wouldnt take much notice of some people round here (like the message above) some dudes are really jaded and like to bad mouth everyones work. I liked the style (kinda clip-art) and the humour was well good too.

I made some animations

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SteveN2525

Iv just been doing little things not made an actual proper product yet.

Nice work man.

cheers