Chromacolour Black Plexiglas Animation Discs - 12 Field Size
Industry standard animation disk preferred by professional animators and animation studios around the world.
• Opaque insert provides large drawing space.
• Clear glass is layered over white Plexiglas to provide a durable, replaceable surface.
• Glass is held in place with brass screw and clips.
• The center of the field is conveniently marked on the back.
• Durable, black, Plexiglas frame, so disc is completely stable and unaffected by changes in temperature and humidity.
• Beveled 1" holes on top and bottom of the disc allow effortless rotation of disc.
• Easy to install. Fits into opening with diameter of 16 3/8". Any fluorescent light source can be used. (Lighting kits not included).
• Top and bottom black Plexiglas pegbars are 1.25" x 20", with 5 brass ACME registration pegs.
• The outer and*round pegs (Flexi-pegs) are adjustable to facilitate different tolerances in punched paper. This eliminates rippling in the paper.
• Precisely calibrated in 1/20" increments. "0" marks the center reference point, with 8 inches delineated on each side.
• Pegbars slide easily through a beveled track, and can be locked into any position, or even removed completely.
Very slight use (used on two traditional animated commercial projects).
In "like new" condition.
THESE EXACT DISCS CURRENTLY RETAIL FOR $425.00!
SELLING FOR $325 EA.!
Contact via firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOT recommended for feature animation use (should consider a 16 field disc).