Search form

2d / Short Film needsTraditional Animators

1 post / 0 new
2d / Short Film needsTraditional Animators

I am in search of a small team to pick up and complete a 2D TRADTIONAL ANIMATION project that's been in production for some months now. All the characters are designed, animatic is already built, and the majority of keyframes are already established (70%). backgrounds, cleanup, tweening, ink, and paint are also what's needed, however some new keyframes are needed to be animated as well. this project is limited animation (not theatrical, but television, most (70%) will be at 15 frames/second...with the ACTION ( 30%) at 30 frames per second). Project should be completed by August or September

The project is 13 minutes long, and a good deal of drawings have already been established. I'd say about 40% of the work's already done.

(will show you production images once a "NONdisclosure Agreement" is signed to work on the project) PLEASE ONLY RESPOND IF YOU ARE CAPABLE OF THIS VISUAL STYLE ( mix of scooby doo and spawn "comic bookish" ) AND HAVE SOLID EXPERIENCE IN 2D ANIMATION.

YOU MUST provide us a link to view your online demo reel and online portfolio..... to: art@mellolane.com ( please DO NOT telephone us regarding this project and PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL US ANY VISUAL FILES UNLESS WE ASK YOU TO. )

NO FLASH ANIMATION ON THIS PROJECT.
adobe premier or other industry related software experience is a MUST....also, RELIABILITY is a MUST.
thank you :)

1) I will be asking for refrences if we pick you for the project...
(2) Are you willing to do a sketch test with one of our characters with a background to prove you are a match for the project?

Mellolane's picture
[SIZE=4]We at www.mellolane.com are looking for 2d animators to assist us in completing a 13 minute animation short to be premiered at SPIKE AND MIKES animation Fest and/or Mike Judge's THE ANIMATION SHOW.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]We at www.mellolane.com are looking for 2d animators to assist us in completing a 13 minute animation short to be premiered at SPIKE AND MIKES animation Fest and/or Mike Judge's THE ANIMATION SHOW.[/SIZE]