Search form

animators, storyboard artists, voice artists wanted

1 post / 0 new
animators, storyboard artists, voice artists wanted

Hi, I'm the managing director of Planet Sunday, a cartoon animation studio based in West Wales, UK. I'm looking for people to join me in my quest to create animation for TV and the web.

For animators, we would require you to have excellent drawing skills, and although experience isn't a must (ie we would consider graduates) it would be advantageous if you are familiar with Toon Boom Harmony and other similar software. However, if you are decent enough, full training in using our software will be given.

For storyboard artists, you must be able to demonstrate a highly imaginative approach to your work, and also have excellent drawing skills. Again, experience isn't everything, as long as you have the talent.

For voice artists, we are looking for a number of people who are able to do a variety of voices - from young boys and girls to old men and women. You must be able to act, for one thing, and demonstrate an empathy for the character that you are portraying. Once again, experience isn't everything, but you must have the talent.

For more information, visit our website: www.planetsunday.com