Search form

Hello friends!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello friends!

So after years of visiting AWN, I finally registered for the forums.

aName's Hector. I'm currently in college working towards an AA in Multimedia... then I'm going to transfer and get a BA.

I've been drawing since I was a kid. Drawing came naturally to me. I'm the only one in my family who can draw. I'm certainly not GREAT at it though... some of the work I've seen by other members here is just amazing! I need more years of practice to get to such a level. But practice makes perfect right.

I guess we artists are always hard on ourselves. While others who can't draw see your drawings and say "Wow, that is great!" -- in the back of my mind I say, "No it isn't. I can do better. I can ALWAYS do better."

My other passions are video games and writing. I currently put those two together and get a pay check for doing so! How so? I'm a video game "journalist" ... again, I'm too hard on myself. I write for MonstersandCritics.com -- a pretty big site. Alexa ranking of 5,172 :D - I'm pretty lucky/blessed to have that gig.

Asides from writing for M&C, I also own some websites.... XboxHardcore.com, LOLcenter.com, and I recently started an animation site, theAnimationBlog.com

Man... I sure do babble on and on... I guess that's enough.

Oh and this http://jobs.awn.com/c/job.cfm?t737=684&t735=120&keywords=&site_id=500&jb=1153967
(AWN intern) sure is tempting :)

im new here

hi! im carla.

im looking for childrens video that i can order online

Hello there Carla. What kind of children's videos?

Hi!

Hello all!

Hi

Hi, new member just registering

Hello friends,
I am dave,
Welcome to this forum and See you around & have a great experience with the forums.