Search form

Music Video

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Music Video

These are frames from an animation test from a music video I am working on! would love some critique!

htttp://www.royiddan.carbonmade.com

I'd like to see these but the links are dead. ???

I had to find the address of the links for his photos, and copy and paste them in a new tab before I could see them Cathy. Try right clicking one of the red x s and viewing properties...that'll give you the url. I think it may have something to do with the new IE7 security settings. But I haven't figured out which one it is.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

Thanks! :)

Nice work! I like the boldness of your lines and palette. I'd really like to see it in motion. Please post some animation when you can.

TNX guys

I will of course post the finished product - I am warning you though - the song is in Hebrew - a fact which will make the overall effect pretty weird...:D

Sample Frame

this is an actual animation frame - and they are all gonna be singing. It is not with filters yet so the lines might seem a bit harsh....

And.....

I'm going to be posting stuff as I go in my beautiful blog:

http://www.carttonedout.blogspot.com

You seem to have something about tongues. Your line work and hatching is great. Not exactly my cup of tea, but then most modern music isn't something I listen to anyway.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.