Search form

Future of animation

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Future of animation

Where do people see the future of animation lying?

Future of Animation

In my country(Philippines), I predicted that 3D(Maya) and 2d Flash will dominate the animation. It happened. Though there are still few traditional hand drawn animation, most production studio here now uses 3d and (vector) 2d software.

Where do people see the future of animation lying?

Many animation studio execs have honed lying to a way of life , so I expect the future of animation lying to continue at a steady pace .

The future of animation is

The future of animation is amazing but its depends on if you are changing yourself according to the time! You have to adopt the new things going on in the futue. You can earn lots of money but you have to be good and the who can deliver work on time and can satisfied the customer. 

Modify yourself according the time.

Blood Group : B+! Not a feminist, because I believe in gender equality. Not an atheist, because I believe in myself. Not a celeb, because my answers are still good.

Proud Student of http://www.gmacanimation.com

Could you recommend some good

Could you recommend some good tools for architectural renders? We've been working for a lot for rendering for any environment

Are you looking for CAD? If

Are you looking for CAD? If not then you could use any software on the market. Each software offers some differnet features and ease of use. If money is a isse go for the produce that you can affort. You can always buy the more expensive titles later.