Search form

Freelance Animation Opportunity

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Freelance Animation Opportunity

Hello all!

My name is Emile, and I'm the founder of a small production company. We are busy with a few projects. Our most predominant one is our animated horror feature.

Due to the lack of funds, we were unable to do the film as a live-action piece. With this, we are looking for a group of individuals who can help us animate this film!

We are looking to incorporate an anime-style, so ideally we are seeking anyone who can animate close to that, but only digitally. However, having that said, the style is still negotiable.

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM with a sample of two and so that we can discuss details further.

Thanks
Emile
Fir3storM Films

Queries

Hi Emile,
I'm an animator and we've a small setup of short of people, they keep interest in animation(2D). if you interested, Please shere some more details.

Thanks
Mrinal

hi

hi there,

Even i have a small company animation set up .I would be interested in the above project.if you could lend me with more details about the project i can be more comfortable in telling you more.,

regards
shekhar
Finger Art Entertainment

i've sent each of you Personal Messages with some more info, so please check them.

if you have any other questions, please feel free to send me one too. :)

I would be intrested in working on such a project. I do 2d animation, and the anime style should be no problem for me. I have a demo reel availble to show you if you are intrested.

My email is rigel496@gmail.com